So I was thinking...why haven't I had time to blog lately?
There are many answers.
- The upstairs computer is broken so I have to share my laptop with 4 people instead of just Fred!
- It's summer and the kids are cranky and tired of each other...so I typically get a headache within 5 minutes of coming home
- I think I am a wee bit depressed that the summer is over and it really didn't feel like summer ....the pool has been icky most of the time...we haven't been out on the boat as much...I only got to spend a few days on vacation (vacation blog still coming btw)
- I have been spending too much time on Facebook
- I have been spending too much time reading (as if you can do such a thing)
- I have been busy with my new job.
Have I mentioned how much I love my new job? Let me do so now.
- I work with great people who care about the public we serve.
- I get to express myself, even if it is not always what people want to hear. My opinions and concerns matter, or are at least allowed to be aired.
- I get to work on things besides Storytime. Now you know I love storytime...but that is not the be all and end all of the life of a children's librarian.
- I am busy and challenged. Right now I have two largish projects looming and following those there will be more. Again...the projects have nothing to do with storytime.
Thanks for thinking of me...more soon!