Friday, October 10, 2008

Cell Phone Survey

So...our family currently has Verizon Cell Phones...4 of them. This Christmas, all but one of the contracts will be up and we are thinking of switching services. I desperately need a new phone! I have a Razor and it stinks beyond belief when it comes to texting...which is what I do most on my phone. The photo option is horrible! You wouldn't believe some of the bad bad pictures I have taken with this phone.

Fred and I went to AT&T the other day and I played with many of the "Berry" phones with QWERTY pads and I found the buttons too small. I also played with the iPhone which I really liked, except for the touch screen QWERTY.

So...to all of my technophiles out there....what kind of phone do you have? I want my phone mostly for text, but it does have to take pictures and, you know, make calls as well. I don't play on using it for the internet...but it would be nice to be able to access it once in a while. (What movie is playing right now)

So....what kind of phone do you have? Do you love it or hate it? How about your provider? Any serious issues, or do they all stink and charge too much? (especially once you are already in their grasp!)

No comments: