Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy 21st Anniversary!

wed

This time last year, Fred and I were lying in bed eating room service, sipping champagne and playing backgammon. But not every year can be the grand celebration we had last year. And not every year can be as tumultuous as this last one.

Fred and I have been married for 21 years and we know a few things about ourselves now. We know ourselves better as individuals and know what we can pull off as a couple. Not everyone could have survived the ups and downs that the last 21 years have seen....cross country moves, cancer, sickly children, unemployment, and the big one: teenagers. But Fred and I are good in a crisis. We are a good team.

So, happy anniversary sweetheart. I can't imagine living my life with anyone else but you.

Thanks for be my partner in crime and my cheering section. I love you!

No comments: