Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothing....

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about."
-- Oscar Wilde

So, like my friend Ang, who wrote about all the blogs that are still trapped in her head, I have to confess...I've got nothing.

Oh, I have ideas. Inklings of blogs that are half-formed, floating around the amniotic fluid that is my brain.

I have a really good one on an article I am reading for Qualitative Research. This article actually made me cry a bit...and I think I finally found out who I am as far as research theories go.

I have another one on being a disgruntled reader. The best books I have read lately have either been nonfiction or YA. I see trends people (yeah, it was kind of a play on words that alluded to 6th Sense...did you get that at all? No. It works better aloud..)

Oh...and I have a really good one about Post Traumatic Stress and my Quantitative Class presentation. For some strange reason I don't know why someone would do paired t-tests instead of an ANOVA. (I am just parroting the words here people...much of this is still Greek, although my Prof seems to think this is ok. ) I had a serious anxiety attack on my ride home from school.

And then there is the election. I will be so happy when it is over. I am tired of the hate being bantered around. It is wearing me out.

So...I am going to go to bed now and read. Tomorrow is another day. Maybe I will have a blog of substance to share.

No comments: