Thursday, May 2, 2013

I think she enjoys torturing me

I called my mother in law the other day to see how things were going. 

She asked if I was stressing out.  I asked about what?

She replied: At having all of us to come down for a visit.

Yes, I knew they were coming.

The story went something like this:

BIL Bill: How come you didn't tell me the date of Freddy's Eagle Scout Ceremony?!?!?
Me: Just did.
BIL Bill: I want to come!!!!
Me: Come then.
BIL Bill: I am bringing my youngest.
Me: YAY!

Then my sister in law heard that in addition to my in-laws, Bill was coming.

SIL Lu: I want to come.
Me: Come then.
SIL Lu: OK.

Then my other sister in law heard that in addition to my in-laws, and Bill, that Lu was coming and she wrote:

SIL Liz: Can I come too?
Me: Of course.
SIL Liz: Will you have room?
Me: We will find it.

So now I have 5 adults and one child coming to my house for four days.

What's there to be stressed about?

No comments: